Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Diann Walksinpeaceandlove

One person.....

One gesture...

One gift....

CAN change your life ...

Diann Walksinpeaceandlove


When I first arrived in New Mexico ~ ONE person, THIS person
Diann Walksinpeaceandlove 
DROVE
all the way to my house from Albuquerque,
a two hour drive each way...
to give me a gift....


It is a simple gift...
A pair of flip flops 
with the message of PEACE and LOVE 
on the bottom....

I was SO touched ....
that I've spent the whole year developing a way 
to utilize this idea to spread the message of peace.....
LOVE
and the kind generosity and "effort" 
made by this unique and
selfless individual

What a blessing.....


There really ARE those
who

Walk The Talk !!!

Thank you Diann Walksinpeaceandlove 

This Holiday Season...
Let there be Peace "on earth" 
 ©SianGlobal photos


No comments:

Post a Comment